Experienced Nationally Recognized Attorneys Providing Legal Services for Complex Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration
Crist, Krogh & Nord, PLLC, is an *AV rated law firm located in downtown Billings, Montana. We serve clients all across Montana and Northern Wyoming. We provide superior quality legal advice and skilled litigation services to business and individual clients throughout the State of Montana and the United States. We solve complex legal problems with our client's best interest in mind.
Contact our firm by calling (406) 255-0400 to schedule your initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Defense & Employer Counseling
- Commercial Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Business Law
- Energy Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Local Counsel
- Mediations / Arbitrations
Meet Our Firm's Attorneys
Our senior attorneys, John G. Crist and Harlan B. Krogh, both rated AV by Martindale Hubbell, have practiced law for more than 55 combined years. Both John and Harlan have been recognized by their peers for inclusion in the nationally known publications of The Best Lawyers in America and Mountain States Super Lawyers in several specialties including Labor and Employment Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Education Law, and Municipal Law.
- Senior Partner John G. Crist opened a solo practice in 1998, after 13 years as an associate and partner with the Minneapolis-based firm Dorsey & Whitney, PLLP.
- Senior Partner Harlan B. Krogh joined John to form Crist, Krogh & Nord, PLLC in 2008 after practicing 19 years as an associate and shareholder of Moulton Bellingham P.C.
- Partner Eric E. Nord is a prominent and valuable attorney in the firm with unique experience in commercial, banking and real estate transactions.
- Staff Attorney Tanis M. Holm is a great complement to the firm. She is an experienced litigator who has effectively represented clients in serious personal injury, employment and complex business related disputes.
Why Choose Crist, Krogh & Nord, PLLC?
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal representation to our clients — nothing less. We are uniquely staffed to provide superior legal work yet small enough to provide you with the personal attention that is often missing in some larger law firms. We take pride in that we handle each case or client like it is our only one.
We have extensive expertise and experience in all state and federal courts in Montana. Crist, Krogh & Nord, PLLC has proven and trusted lawyers who have the respect of their peers and the community. We pride ourselves to have established solid working relationships with other lawyers within the bar association. Both Harlan B. Krogh and John G. Crist have served as President of the local bar association in Yellowstone County and Eric E. Nord is the current treasurer of the local bar. In addition, we have always conducted our practice in a way to earn the respect of Montana judges. While no law firm can guarantee favorable results, our superior reputation and experience in delivering quality legal representation enables our clients to receive fair and serious consideration of their legal arguments from the Court.
If you need experienced superior legal representation from an attorney who is well versed in business, commercial, municipal and employment law, contact Crist, Krogh & Nord, PLLC to schedule an initial consultation. Put our knowledge and experience to work for you.